What We Do
- We are here to help students and patrons with questions about the Wilkinson Student
- Center as well as questions regarding BYU in general.
- Questions can be asked in person, over the phone at 801-422-4313, or via our email at
- In addition to answering questions we provide the following services:
Varsity Theater Tickets
- We sell tickets for a variety of BYUSA events, including the Varsity Theater.
- Tickets can be purchased starting on Monday the week of the movie.
- We also provide information about the theater and the movie schedule for each semester.
Humor U, Laugh Out Loud
- We sell tickets for a few of the comedy groups on campus (not including Divine
- These can be purchased the week leading up to the show.
- We have a variety of board games available to be checked-out free of charge.
- With a BYU ID, you can check out 3 games for up to one week.
Campus Events Posters
- We are responsible for 7 bulletin boards around campus to advertise for campus events.
- If you want your event advertised, bring 7 posters to the Information Desk, and we can
- post them for you.
- New posters are posted every Monday.
- The event must be sponsored by a BYU department or club, and posters must be
- vertically oriented and either 8 ½ x11 or 11x17.
The locations for these bulletin boards are:
- WSC: across from the freight elevators
- MARB: main floor on east side
- Testing Center 1: across from vending machines
- Testing Center 2: on east end of long hallway
- TNRB: first floor in vending machine room
- Helaman Tunnel
- BYU Info Operators